DIGIPEN is a optic pen used instead of the digitizer. It easy to use rather than the conven-tional system.
DIGIPEN is supplied with a transparent digitizer sheet.
How it works
- The paper patterns have to be placed under the digital sheet on a invisible grill to the naked eye.
- The optic sensor in the built-in DigiPen identifies the coordinates of the paper pattern and memorizes it.
- At the end of the digitalization of the pieces, all the data are transferred from the archive of the DigiPen to the computer through the USB connection.
- The duration of the battery can transfer till 50 models of paper.
- The capacity of the memory can save more than 40 models of paper at once
- Weight : 53 gr
- Length: 180 mm
- Width: 30 mm
- Resolution: 0,3 mm